We have fixed appointments available for any minor remedial work or servicing with our trusted tradesmen.
Our ‘handymen’ specialise in everything from small general repairs up to complete boiler changes, various installations, rewiring’s and other preventative property maintenance. To meet whatever needs and property issues you may have, our highly skilled tradesmen are fully qualified to meet your requirement and complete tasks professionally and quickly, leaving your home or commercial property in a perfect working order with minimum disturbance to you and your routine.
We have you covered
Here at Marsh, we have a range of expert tradesmen from painters and decorators, gas engineers, boiler repairmen, electricians, plumbers, roofers to general handymen. We are based in London and cater for all areas within the M25, 24 hours a day. We cover both emergency repairs and fixed planned projects. Just contact us today if you need help or would like a quote.
Our fully qualified tradesmen specialise in emergency boiler repairs and servicing, central heating, electrical issues, roofing, plumbing and drain blockages. All size jobs are considered.
With years of experience our highly skilled gas engineers can correctly diagnose your heating problems and our electricians can test and find the faults with your electrical wiring or appliances, with same day repairs when possible, which is more than likely. Leaking taps or plumbing problems are a common issue and where we are so used to them they are dealt with promptly by our trained plumbers. We also have tradesmen for any refurbishments you may need from kitchens to loft extensions.
Maintenance company vs individual tradesmen?
- Call once and we will do the rest, we work with a number of different trades involved so can organise the manage the whole issue with just one call from you.
- Ongoing and on-job management: you will be assigned one project manager who will communicate with you and respond to any additional needs or queries.
- After sales service: if you have any issues with our work or problems reoccur within the period of guarantee, we will return to site when it is convenient to you and quickly resolve the issue so you can have peace of mind the job in hand will never go unresolved.
- Organisation and coordination is our job, you can sit back and relax
- Professional behaviour, our tradesmen know how to act inside your properties and communal areas and they are trained to maintain professional behaviour throughout all aspects of work in all work environments.
- Shared knowledge making us property experts: information regarding your project is shared between our tradesmen, therefore reassurance and resolution of the problem can be confirmed with accuracy and with best practice.
- Minimising costs. From having our team on board you occur from benefits of our whole organisation including purchasing power, which will get the issue resolved quickly and at a lower cost.
- Reserve tradesmen onboard in cases of sickness or unexpected delays so you issue will always get resolved when planned
- Fully insured and compliment with all current regulatory requirements, including all aspects health and safety.