Love your face
& be confident
Love your face
How it worksChin & Cheek Augmentation
Talk to our expertsHave a consultation with one of our surgeons to discuss whether Chin & Cheek Augmentation is right for you.
Get your desired treatmentHave your surgery, carried out by consultant plastic surgeon, Mr. Ahmad.
We will support youFeel confident that we will support you ever step of the way.
Chin & Cheek Augmentation
Temporary dermal fillers are a very popular aesthetic treatment, with little downtime and side effects. The volumising filler is injected carefully into the cheeks and chin area where needed to create a fuller, more rounded contour. Temporary fillers last approximately 12 months in these areas before you’ll need a repeat treatment.
If you’re looking for a more permanent solution to chin augmentation and there are no problems with the structure of your jaw or teeth formation, then implants inserted into the chin to either make it wider, longer or more prominent can be a very effective option.
Mr Ahmad will make an incision either through the mouth or just under the chin and a pocket is made for the implant. The implant is then inserted before the incision is closed.
Depending on the effect you wish to achieve, implants can be placed in the outer higher part or the lower and mid part of the cheek bone. The implant is inserted through an incision made either in the mouth or just under the lash line of the eye. In both cases, scarring should be minimal.
A chin or cheek augmentation can either be performed under local or general anaesthetic, depending on the extent of the procedure and the patient’s own requirements.
At a glance
- Used to improve Balance of facial features
- Time in theatre From 2 hours
- Anaesthesia local anaesthetic
- Hospital stay no
- Recovery 2 Weeks
- Costs From £5,800
- Follow up Up to 5
- Does it last Yes
Over 500+operations performed
Mr Ahmad has performed hundreds of operations for patients and is adept at combining this experience and skill with an artistic eye, achieving a very beautiful and natural-looking result for his patients.
- [xyz-ics snippet="google-score"]
Based on [xyz-ics snippet="google-no-of-reviews"] reviews
You can feel confident that he will understand your issues and be reassured that he has the experience to address your concerns. Have a look at our verified testimonials.
Mr Ahmad will never push you to any procedure or treatment and our philosophy is to look after you before, during and after your treatment. Mr Ahmad will listen and give you the knowledge to make an informed decision, in your own time.
Click here for Chin and Cheek Augmentation Aftercare
- Eat a soft diet for two to three weeks.
- Elevate the head of the bed or use 2-3 pillows.
- Limit touching or manipulating the Chin and Cheek area.
- Practice good oral hygiene (for patients with intraoral approach).
- Gentle irrigation with antiseptic mouthwash and lukewarm water 2-3 times daily.
- No use of toothbrush around lower central incisor middle teeth.
- Keep tongue away from incision.
- Take prescribed antibiotics for 1 week.
- Take pain medication as needed.
- Exercise should be reasonable or modest only (but NOT strenuous); for 2 weeks.