Reduce signs of aging
Non Surgical Facelift
Love your face
Talk to our expertsHave a consultation with one of our experts to see how FaceTite can reduce signs of ageing.
Get your desired treatmentHave your treatment to reduce fat and tighten your skin in a daytime visit.
Faster recovery and supportWithout surgery your recovery is quicker with no scars. We will support you with a follow up consultation.
Non Surgical Facelift – FaceTite
Over the year your skin will looses elacticity and will naturally begin to show wrinkles and sag. We can not give you those years back but we can reduce the appearance of those years on your face and neck helping you regain your youthful self-confidence.
FaceTite produces a three-dimensional contraction of the skin and tissues immediately underneath skin using a Radio Frequency to heat up the tissues in and under the skin.
The ‘bipolar’ machine acts on the outside of the skin & also acts on the under surface of the skin at the same time.
The skin contracts a little immediately and the skin continues to contract as it heals after the treatment, it carries on improving for three, sometimes even six months.
At a glance
- For Face, Jowls, Neck Wrinkles & loose, saggy skin
- Time in theatre 2 – 4 hours
- Anaesthesia Local anaesthetic
- Hospital stay No stay
- Recovery 7 - 10 days (improved results 3-6 months)
- Costs £3,500 – 6,000
- Follow up 1 included
- Does it last Yes
As a plastic surgeon Mr Ahmad has high expectations of the treatments he performs, FaceTite technology delivers significant results in tightening skin and reducing fat.
The best thing about it is that the treatment can be performed for the face under local anaesthetic as an out patient and that there is no scar.
It can be used on the face, neck, and even on the eyelids and brow. As a facial plastic surgeon, I have the training, knowledge and experience to carry out this technique safely and well.
So go ahead, book a consultation.
So go ahead, book a consultation.
Over 500+operations performed
Mr Ahmad has over 25 years of experience in facial surgery and procedures. He operates on children born with cleft lip and palate so you can trust that he really knows the anatomy of your face.
- [xyz-ics snippet="google-score"]
Based on [xyz-ics snippet="google-no-of-reviews"] reviews
You can feel confident that he will take the time to understand your issues and be reassured that he has the experience to address your concerns. Have a look at our verified testimonials.
Mr Ahmad will never push you to any procedure or treatment and our philosophy is to look after you before, during and after your treatment. Mr Ahmad will listen and give you the knowledge to make an informed decision, in your own time.
Click here the learn about FaceTite Aftercare
- General Care
- Take your antibiotics for 3 days
- Keep the steri-strip dressings on for the first day. There are no stitches as the wounds are very small. If the dressings fall off in the shower, you can leave them off but keep the area clean. The holes will have sealed by the first day. You can shower/wash your hair straight away.
- Wear your head support bandage for 2 weeks while in the house. Up to 4 weeks if you can! Experience has shown that the more you stick to this, the better the result. You don’t need to wear it while you are sleeping but, if you can tolerate it, it will help.
- If you need to, you can take routine pain-killers (paracetamol but NOT IBUPROFEN or other Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory drugs) but this is rarely necessary.
The First Day and the Day After
- Your face will be swollen and you may notice swelling spreading down your neck beneath the face bandage.
- It’s normal to feel very numb for a period of a few hours the first day.
- Bruising will become more obvious once the anaesthetic wears off.
- You will notice skin contraction in your face and neck immediately and, if you have had fat removed from your neck, you will see a difference there on the first day.
- On the ‘morning after’, you may well look worse than you imagined you would! Don’t worry. You may look swollen, bruised and may still feel numb. Areas of your face and neck will feel quite tender.
The First Week
- Swelling will reduce but will still be evident by the end of the first week
- Bruising will appear then start to fade.
- The ‘dense’ numbness of the first day will resolve but residual numbness will remain and may not recover for a few weeks.
- Contraction of the face and neck skin will be obvious but will not appear as drastic as the very first day. The process of skin contraction will continue for over 6 months.
- You should notice several small( 1cm or so ), firm lumps on your face and neck especially. These are caused by the heating treatment and is an indication of future tissue contraction. Think of them as ‘spot welding’. The more you have, the better the result. They will all disappear in time over the ensuing 3-6 weeks.
- You face and neck may still feel quite tender
3 to 6 Months
- You may stop noticing any change but it is happening! Slowly, over the passing months more collagen and elastin is being formed in the tissues which were heated during your treatment.
- Massage you neck during this time encouraging the contracting tissue to lift. Bio Oil is good for this.
- The lumps should all be gone by the end of 3 months.
- By 6 months, most of the contraction will have taken place but there have been reports of continuing contraction up to 18 months.