For what purpose is light therapy used?
Based on extensive research, low-level-light therapy devices have been cleared by the FDA, and shown to manage:
- Mild to moderate acne vulgaris
- Superficial, benign vascular and pigment lesions
- Periorbital wrinkles and rhytides
- Sub-optimal local blood flow and circulation
- Minor muscle and joint aches
- Minor muscle and joint pain
- Pain and stiffness associated with arthritis
- Minor arthritis or muscle spasms
- Minor chronic neck and shoulder pain of a musculoskeletal origin
Celluma light therapy has a relaxing and therapeutic effect and can be used on both the face and the body. As well as improving the look and feel of your skin, it can also be used to complement other aesthetic procedures. Celluma LED phototherapy has been cleared by the FDA for pain management and skincare and can be used on all skin types.